Introducing the Rim Guard Advantage
Since the invention of rubber agricultural tractor tires, farmers have been adding ballast to their tractors to maximize their pulling power and to optimize balance and stability. That ballast comes in two forms: iron weights and liquid-filled tires.
Liquid ballast comes in many forms. Most types of liquid ballast have some limitation. They freeze. They’re no heavier than water. They’re toxic, corrosive or very expensive.
Rim Guard® was developed and patented in 1998 as a liquid tire ballast that overcame all of the shortcomings of other liquid tire ballasts.
- Rim Guard® is nearly 30% heavier than water.
- Rim Guard® is non-corrosive.
- Rim Guard® is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Rim Guard® is freeze-resistant down to -35°F.
- Rim Guard® is cost effective because inner tubes are not needed and tires are easier to repair.
- Rim Guard® is the one and only Beet Juice™ tire ballast!
Today, Rim Guard® is available at over 1000 farm equipment and tire dealers in 44 states and 6 Canadian provinces. Call us at 866-792-3700 to find your nearest dealer.
As you explore our Web site and learn more about Rim Guard®, we think you’ll agree that it is by far the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly ballast alternative available.
We suggest that you begin your exploration on our Products page.
Or read the news release concerning Rim Guard®.